The Carbo 5 sizing saw with a tool diameter from 350 to 530 mm
It offers universal application of the machine – sizing of slabs, cutting of building and monumental panels.
The machine is equipped as required by the customer. High cutting precision and machine service life are guaranteed by the structure of highly rigid steel profiles that ensures maximum tool stability during cutting, high performance, and reduced noise level. Consequent costs for additional machining such as, for example, grinding, are reduced to a minimum.
- Comfortable control and programming through control panel or portable remote control system for quick and precise positioning of the diamond wheel.
- Central automatic or manual lubrication.
- Immense flexibility and adaptability of the machine design as per the customer request and roominess.
- The manual operation possibility is preceded by CNC control.
- Optional slide rest tilting from 0° to 47° for angular cut.